Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Lists








Another app for my IPhone that I use quite a bit is My Lists.

This app lets you create lists for just about anything. I use it for lists for the different grocery stores we frequent (Safeway, Costco, Target, Walmart, etc) all the time.

I'm a natural list-maker so anytime I get lists of items I need to remember, I take a few moments and create a list in this app to help me remember. I'm then able to "let it go" and get on with my day.

I really love using this app when preparing for a trip out of town. With two dogs, one cat and needs for both my husband and myself, even a simple trip out of town requires remembering quite a few things. As I think of items, I add them to my trip list. And every trip we prepare for takes less time to prepare the list as the app stores my previous lists (until I delete them) so I can just edit a previous list.

There is room to enter additional notes for an item on a list. This is helpful when there are additonal details I need to remember for that item or a particular store I need to purchase that item at.

You can email any list to any email address so that is helpful when I want to send a list to the husband :)

I also like all the fun little icons you can choose to appear next to your lists.

Overall, great app and well worth the $1.99 price.

~queen





No comments:

Post a Comment